Step by Step
There are four prerequisites for a Family Transfer of a full member's Debenture and membership to a qualifying immediate family member:-
- Family Transfers are restricted to sons or daughters (either natural born or adopted) of the current full member. If you wish another immediate family member to qualify for a Family Transfer, then you must make a special application to the Committee
- The proposed recipient of the membership+debenture must complete a
Waiting List Application form, which can be downloaded from this website,
click here. This form requires ...
- nomination by two existing full members, one of which can be the full member proposing the transfer.
- the proposed recipient to certify that he/she has stayed at Illabunda during Winter.
Note: In the above steps, the Club reserves the right to determine what family relationship (other than sons and daughters) qualify for Family Transfers, and, in a separate process, to approve any individual applicant. Both decisions will be made on their merits.
- The full member must have no outstanding fees or levies due to the Club. Any such fees must be paid before the Transfer can proceed.
- With the above requirements met, the Debenture Registrar then invites the Full Member
to submit a formal, signed letter requesting the Family Transfer. Attached to this letter should be:-
- The Full Member's original Debenture Document
- A cheque made out to the Club to cover ...
- the Full Membership Joining Fee
- a portion of the Annual Fee, dependent on the time of year and
- any monies still outstanding
On receipt of the above, the Debenture Registrar effects the transfer and prepares a new debenture document, which is then signed and sealed by the Committee at a meeting.
The new debenture document, together with other information, is sent to the new full member.
Image Credit: Mike Edmondson