Waiting List Applications
The Club is strictly limited to 100 Full Members. There is a waiting list for full membership.
- Any adult person interested in Full Membership completes a Waiting List Application Form which can be downloaded by clicking
- The Waiting List Application form requires the support of two existing full members.
- The form also requires the proposed recipient to certify that he/she has stayed at Illabunda during Winter
- The completed form is sent to the Secretary, Port Kembla Ski Club Ltd, PO Box 1985, South Coast Mail Centre, NSW, 2521.
- The Club Committee considers the application, and decides to approve or reject it at a monthly meeting.
- Note: The Waiting List is normally open, although the Club retains the right to close it at any time. This can occur when the Waiting List is too long.
- When the application is approved by the Committee, the Debenture Registrar adds the applicant to the Full Membership Waiting List, in one of the following priority classifications:-
- Spouses or adult children of current full member, "family" applications.
- All other applications, referred to as "normal" applications.
- The Committee determines the priority rules for the Waiting List. By a decision in 2017, debentures for sale are offered to each classification alternately.
- Successful applicants will be advised of a Username and Password with which he/she can login to the Illabunda Members' Database. Once logged in, applicants can check and edit their contact details, make booking applications, and view their status on the Waiting List.
Important: Applicants must keep their contact details up to date, because all communications abour debenture transfers will be to those addresses. The Club will take no responsibility for missed communications due to out of date information.
Image Credit: Facebook